15.1.13

Three days in North Cornwall

I've just spent three days in one of the most beautiful places in the world. It's not hard to see why. And it seemed that I was the only person there. Perfect! Hundreds of photos (taken on Ks new Canon G1X) have given me lots to ponder and be inspired by.

My favourites are the fields and skies. These words seem very lightweight and not nearly profound enough to describe how uplifting and joyful it was to be out and about in these places. Just awe inspiring.

 

3 comments:

  1. It looks perfect - great shots, mate - that sea, sand, sky...! Fx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful photos, of course as a Devon resident I can't admire Cornwall too much, just kidding.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ley... Devon is beautiful too! Love your jewellery.

      Delete